Ofertas de Empleo
Senior IT Business Analyst (m/f)
Inmobiliaria / Propiedades
You have several years of experience in the field of IT as Business Analyst? You enjoy bringing new ideas to the market and implement new processes / structures from scratch? As a Business Analyst you have a detailed view of what is coming next in the business and you get these ideas delivered.
This is your chance! Join my clients growing Global Innovation Centre in Barcelona!
My client is the international leader in the flexible workspace revolution. Their brands are famous for being the standard in office, technology and collaboration space. They are growing fast with more than 3,300 business centres in over 120 countries and serving 2.5million customers daily.
They are an extremely entrepreneurial business and seeking out energetic, smart, self-motivated and eager-to-learn individuals that want to be part of a global revolution to build flexible workspaces using the latest in robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Office IoT, Big Data and Cloud Solutions.
As a Business Analyst you will be exposed to advanced business and technology concepts early on. You will be working across complex projects, leading internal, partner teams and freelancers on a global basis. The role is a tough and demanding job but highly rewarding.
You need to be an Idea Maker to convert Business/IT ideas into live features and capabilities. This role is the champion of quality and well-structured pragmatic specifications.
The role is to guide the idea owner through the development process, review progress at set stages, ensure simplicity, lead well thought through solutions, deliver specifications on time and always question and check that the idea is being designed in the best possible way.
* Be a positive leader and motivator
* Set quality standards for specifications
* Work with Project Managers and System Owners to plan delivery dates
* Schedule and run demos for new features and capabilities
* Gathering Requirements / writing requirements
* Support post go live issues
* Maintain deep system and business knowledge
* Change management
* Strong educational background required
* Minimum >5 years working as a Business Analyst
* Specific Business Analyst trainings or certifications
* Several years of experience within the field of IT (e.g. End user application development experience, etc.)
* Excellent level of English
* Working with global delivery teams
* Strong Relationship Management skills with different levels internal and external
* Organised, analytic and pro-active mindset
* Advanced skilss using JIRA, SmartSheets, XLS and PPT
My client is offering:
* Competitive Salary
* International Environment
* Career Path
* Starting Date: ASAP
Specific Business Analyst training or certifications
Several years experience within IT(e.g. End user application development experience)