Ofertas de Empleo
Senior Systems Engineer / DevOps (m/f)
Growing company is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer/ DevOps to design a highly scalable and available system to enable their teams. You have experience with cloud solutions like AWS? This can be your opportunity. Join this growing company in Barcelona.
One of the fastest growing and most recognised companies in the Barcelona Start-up scenery. Currently part of a larger global corporation that's responsible for some of the most renowned games worldwide.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, your challenge will be to design highly scalable and available systems to enable their other teams to create fun for their 6 Million Daily Active Users, running on the AWS platform.
The systems team automates the infrastructure management, monitors every detail, believes in open source and likes deploying new technologies.
Your responsibilities include:
* Design and implement infrastructure and systems using configuration managers and container technologies
* Automate the building of infrastructure in cloud environments and the deployment of our services using CI/CD pipelines
* Monitor every component, analyse and improve the performance of the platform
* Design and implement security policies, backup strategies and highly available services
* Diagnose problems, find bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and implement those fixes
* Cross-department collaboration to meet the business needs
You should have:
* 5 years of experience as a Systems Engineer for a high-performance internet company
* 2 years of experience managing infrastructure in cloud environments: AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure
* Experience managing infrastructure with configuration managers: Ansible, Chef, Puppet
* Experience maintaining and deploying services in container technologies: Docker, Kubernetes
* Experience monitoring and logging systems and services: Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus, ELK
* Advanced developing skills. Preferably Go and Python
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Facility to learn new technologies
* Fluent spoken and written English
What's in it for you?
* Great benefits like Spotify Premium Account, Healthy Days in the office, Gym, Hairdresser, team events, newest and most powerful devices and equipment, and much more...
* Competitive base salary
* Career development within
2 years of experience managing infrastructure in cloud environments: AWS, Google Cloud Platform