Ofertas de Empleo
Global BI & Analytics Technical Lead (m/f)
Servicios de RR.HH.
Jefe(a) / Responsable
You have a developer background and strong Know-How as Tech Lead in BI? The Global BI & Analytics Technical Lead is a key senior technical resource, specialising in leading technical data teams, developing end-to-end data solutions ranging from extracts from critical data sources through the BI & Analytics cloud-based data platform to its front-end reporting and analytics technologies. Join PageSSC.
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
As Global BI & Analytics Technical Lead key responsibilities are the follows:
* Ensure quality assurance of the team's technical deliverables
* Enforcing technical standards for the team in line with BI & Analytics strategy
* Coach and technically mentor technical resources
* Work extremely closely with BI supplier team to agree global ways of working and transition internal capability
* Technical lead in the global team while also a hands-on development position
* Work with BI & Analytics Director to define and implement company wide community of practise (software developers) to spread successful/best practise to enable growth in roles and knowledge sharing etc.
The role will involve using the following technologies as part of extending the recently implemented data platform: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Server, Azure Analysis Services and Power BI.
This is to be based around an iterative project/BAU delivery methodology, working closely with the Operations Manager in the global hub delivery team along with product ownership, project management, business analysis and test resources among others.
* BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
* Excellent SQL expertise - ideally Microsoft technology stack
* Excellent technical skills, leading by example
* Excellent delivery focus and drive
* Excellent BI and Data Warehousing skills
* Strong Microsoft SQL Server and Analysis Services (ideally SSAS Tabular) skills
* Data modelling: Kimball methodologies
* Knowledge and understanding of cloud computing infrastructure - Microsoft Azure platform preferred
* Power BI
* Microsoft TFS/VSTS
* Ability to manage technical delivery of packages of work in an independent way
* Direct experience of working in a global team and proven ability to address issues and challenges associated with global working, varied timezone and geographical distance
* Proficient in English language
* Long-term opportunity to grow inside a multicultural environment and globally operating company
* Competitive base salary + additional benefits
* Starting Date: ASAP
* Based in Barcelona
Excellent technical skills, leading by example
Excellent delivery focus and drive, BI and Data Warehousing skills
Microsoft Azure Platform