Ofertas de Empleo
RED EURES + JOBS IRELAND
The Nursing Homes provide residential care to older persons and operating across Ireland. Nursing Homes cater for respite, convalescent, day care, short-term, long-term and palliative care and independent living.
Job Location: Nursing Homes throughout Ireland
• Modules completed in Care of the Older Person, Infection Prevention & Control, Nutrition and Palliative
Care Support are desirable.
• You could be a qualified healthcare assistant, student nurse, or student OT
• Permanent contract
• Must be available to work various day, night and weekend shifts when required.
PHARMACISTS AND PHARMACIST SUPERVISORS
Number of posts: 30
Full job description
The main duties of these roles include:
• To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
• To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
• To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with Lloydspharmacy guidelines.
• To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
• To interact with other health professionals
• Active management of the Monthly submissions to Payment Boards
• Pro-active management and follow up of the claims rejected
• To build and maintain relationships with local Doctors and other health professionals
• Seek to acquire new business through proactively approaching Nursing Homes and other relevant institutions
• Any other projects and duties where they arise
• Pharmacy Degree
• Good Level of English
• Must be 3 years qualified
• Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of
• Ability to deal with high volume dispensing
The successful candidate will:
• Consistently live the Company Values
• Have a good business acumen
• Be highly organised
• Be competent and able to work under pressure
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Be customer focused
• Permanent full contract
• Working hours: 45 h – 5 days per week
• Salary: 67000 to 70200 €
NURSES CONNOLLY HOSPITAL
• Education: EU Bachelors Degree in Nursing
• Newly qualified graduates would accept
• Registered General Nurse with Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI), or be entitled to
The Staff Nurse will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to the highest professional and ethical standards within the model of nursing care practiced in the relevant care setting.
The staff nurse will provide holistic, person centred care, promoting optimum independence and
enhancing the quality of life for service users.
• Permanent position
• Full time